Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Today is my Dad's birthday!  I wish I could be there to celebrate with him (and have cake!)  He should have a fun night without me though... for the first time since his 40th birthday (you can do the math to see how long ago that was if you want) one of his favorites Duke Tomato (I guess it is really Duke Tumatoe but that looks so weird when I type it) is playing!  So him and my Mom are going with my Aunt Lynn, Uncle George, Uncle Joe, and Aunt Tina!  I hope that they all have a great time but especially my Dad on his big day!

                                 Duke TUMATOE

My Dad and I when my parents came to visit me in Sweden!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura it was fun we had front row seats..I love your Dad. Dave and Duke on his birthday was a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! I'm glad you guys had a good time! I saw some pictures that my mom posted and you all looked great!

    ReplyDelete