Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally got my charger!



On Nov. 1st I broke the charger for my computer... it died about 2 hours later which is why I haven't posted in so long.  Foreigner was nice enough to let me use his desktop but I didn't know how to load my pictures and stuff on there so I just figured I would wait until I got my new charger to blog.  Unfortunately Apple chargers are ridiculously expensive so I had to find one on the internet.. get it shipped to my mom and then she had to ship it to me... so finally today the package arrived!  Inside was my brand new charger AND some delicious peanut butter cups (my FAVORITE and they don't have them in Sweden :( ) and chapstick.  What a great day!  I promise I will take the time to catch you up on my life this weekend!
The package! (don't worry I took out the addresses!)


Yum!! I have the best mom ever!

1 comment: