Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Longest Bike Ride of my life!

Back in August I woke up to an interesting surprise.  Foreigner had planned a surprise bike ride for us.  Most people would probably be excited or curious about the surprise... apparently I'm not most people.  1. I HATE surprises and 2.  I haven't ridden a bicycle since I was probably 12 years old (11 years ago....).  So I started this bicycle ride being a little unpleasant...  He wouldn't tell me where we were going and it was the only hot day in Sweden.



After riding for what seemed like FOREVER we ended up...


by this cute little fishing place and all of these....


rocks!!  I was now told to start climbing... ugggghhhhh.... but when I got to the top I saw this.....

A picnic!  Look at the beautiful view of the Baltic Sea!

We enjoyed the food, the view, and the perfect weather and then headed back home.  The total bike trip was around 14 miles... which I guess isn't much on a bicycle... but it was for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment