Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

ummm this is a BigMac?

We splurged and went to McDonald's for lunch today. Foreigner made me order in Swedish! I did alright... I ordered "Ett BigMac meny med CocaCola (for foreigner) och Cheeseburger Happy Meal med CocaCola Light" (for me).  I got the happy meal for three good reasons 1.  a happy meal is called a happy meal in all languages 2. I'm trying not to eat as much and 3. It came with a Childrens book in Swedish which is a good way for me to learn the basics of the language.  The funny thing about the happy meals is that they force you to get fruit or vegetables with it.  You still get the cheeseburger and fries but you HAVE to choose either carrots or apples.  I chose apples... anyway the point of this was to show you how small the big macs are....


It was even smaller than it looks in this picture!


My book "Stålpappan och Pelé" which literally means "Steel Father and Pele" but since Superman here is called "Stålmannen" I think it is more like Super Dad.


My Happy Meal

Fries and Apples!

1 comment:

  1. The bag and book are so sweet ! I love that you are having apples with your lunch just like Dad !

    ReplyDelete